[Counselors] Creating 504 Plans on Ed Plan

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Sep 20 11:08:10 CDT 2017

Look at the bottom of the list for Other.  On the IEP's this year, you can check other then write in your own accommodation.

I have used the "other" and written in the accommodations when I can't find a pull down for the accommodation I need.

Cindy Bartley
Counselor
Shawnee High School
1001 North Kennedy
Shawnee, OK  74804
(405)275-3631; fax (405)275-9501
cbartley at shawnee.k12.ok.us

Don’t click on PE, click on “Other 1”, then you can type (or copy and paste) in accommodations.

Annette Long, MHR, M.Ed., LPC
Brink Junior High
7th Grade Counselor
405-735-4550

You can use the "other" slot on accommodations page.  Put in PE and the accommodations that are best suited for the student.

Thank you,

Mechell Cash, M.Ed, LPC
Beggs High School Counselor
(918) 267-3625 ext. 0306

Click the "other" box and "with accommodations" then type in the required accommodations.  Be sure to click the "add to 504" button when finished.

Bob Ehrle, BA, M.Ed
8th Grade Counselor
Sapulpa Junior High School
918-224-6560

On modifications there is an option to select other. You can then type in the modifications that you need.