[Counselors] Ethics

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Sep 25 11:18:29 CDT 2017

This is an Ethics seminar offered by VYNE education. It gives 6 CEU's for Oklahoma Counselors.
Below is the website that should take you to the registration for Ethics 2.0 - When Clinical goes digital.
This is held in Lawton November 15th, Edmond November 16th and Tulsa on November 17th.

You can also get to the registration at VYNE.com search on 16309 and it should pull it up. If it asks for a mail code CRDLPC
Cost is 199.99 for early registration (10 days prior to seminar date)

https://www.vyne.com/Search?keyword=16309&keywordSearchType=All

I attached some information from the brochure.

In REAL Mercy Faith,
Donna Williams
Counselor/College Advisor/Testing Coordinator/International Student Coordinator
Mount St. Mary Catholic High School
2801 S. Shartel Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
405-631-8865
"When you can't see God's hand, Trust His heart!"