[Counselors] Children's books for School Guidance Program

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Sep 26 14:48:53 CDT 2017

Does anyone know of a bookstore in the OKC/Norman area where I can go and
buy children's books that teach character education issues?  I am a new
counselor and am trying to develop my own library to read with students and
classrooms covering every range of character education topics imaginable.  I
have ordered used/new books on Amazon.but I feel like I am wasting money on
shipping.  If you have any insight on an affordable place for me to buy
new/used books.I would greatly appreciate it!  Thanks!

Mrs. Rebekah Bray

School Counselor, EL & DTC

Pioneer Elementary School

405.224.2700