[Counselors] Question for counselors

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Feb 1 14:08:04 CST 2018

To show they took the class at Kiamichi Tech Center I put in:  KTC-8251 Foundation for Legal Office

This gives me the course code number and location they took the class.

Mattie McClenny
Hugo High School

At Western Heights we put the Career Tech that they are attending and then the Course and credits earned with their grades earned.
Amy

Amy Rosenfelt
Western Heights Public Schools
Registrar/ Counselor