[Counselors] FW: Counselor Question

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Feb 2 09:26:38 CST 2018

I'm pretty sure at GuidanceFest, Tommi Leach said the name of the careertech was NOT to be on the transcript, nor AM/PM designation. I'm sure she would be glad to clarify this issue.
Tommi.Leach at careertech.ok.gov

We put the official title of the course with correct number of credits earned.
Executive Administrative Assistant is abbreviated "Exec Admin Asst" and earns computer credit.
Health Careers is "Hlth Sci Tech" is 1.5 credit AND Anatomy/Physiology
(Anat/Phys) is .5 credit per semester.

Transcripts should not have the name of tech center. Those classes will be flagged by NCAA every time.

There are state codes we use provided by our partnering vo-tech
Danielle Tucker, M. ED.*
*Guidance Counselor*
*Navajo Schools*
*dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us<mailto:*dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us> <dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us<mailto:dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us>> *
*580-482-7742*
*"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."― Mahatma Gandhi*

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 2:08 PM OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board <