[Counselors] using powerscheduler

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 4 11:50:26 CST 2018

Can anyone give me ideas/tips on how to use powerscheduler and do pre
enrollment? I am a first year HS counselor and have no idea where to start.
What does the time frame look like at your school for beginning the process
and having pre enrollment done?

--
Thank you,
Amber Wigington
awigington at lg.k12.ok.us

*This e-mail message may contain confidential and privileged information
and is intended for the sole use of the addressed recipient(s).  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately