[Counselors] OPTE Prek-8

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Jan 8 08:36:47 CST 2018

Hello,

When I took the OPTE, I had just finished my Educational Psych course and I
was well prepared for the test.  However, it is mainly common sense.  I
would use the
OPTE: PK-8 (075) Secrets Study Guide: CEOE Exam Review for the
Certification Examinations for Oklahoma Educators / Oklahoma Professional
Teaching Examination
for a study guide.  I used similar reviews for my Elementary Test.

Hope this helps!

Good Luck,
Misty McCullough