[Counselors] Have a great summer!

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed May 16 11:50:00 CDT 2018

Good morning,
I hope that you are all doing well and trying the get the end of the year wrapped up or at least getting close.

I have heard that a lot of folks are retiring.  If you are that lucky person would you please let me know and I'll remove your name from our counselor discussion board and EPAS list serv.  If your district has already hired someone, please send me their name so I can add them to the EPAS list serv.  That also goes if you are changing school districts.  Please let me know by sending your new email address.  I am lost without you!

On the note of retirement, I wanted to let you know that Matt is retiring June 30.  His last day to check or even get emails at mhigdon at osrhre.edu<mailto:mhigdon at osrhre.edu> will be June 25.  He will finish his last OSRHE days at Quartz Mountain Lodge for our Summer Institute.
 [cid:image003.jpg at 01D3ED0B.F8070870]

If I don't see you at our Counselor/Indian Ed Summer Institute, I will see you in September at our Student Prep Fall Workshops, http://okhighered.org/student-prep/#fall!

I hope that you are able to have a restful, relaxing, enjoyable summer!
                              [cid:image006.png at 01D3ED0B.F8070870]

Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"I will cherish the impact you have had on my life forever." ~Student