[Counselors] Online check sheet

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Nov 12 14:13:40 CST 2018

We are having a lot of students wanting to take online courses (we use Edgenuity) for reasons that I don't believe are valid. Ex: the class is too hard, I have a "B" and I have to have an "A", I don't like another student in my class, etc. It is local policy; however, I am searching for some kind of written check sheet to switch to an online course,  that your district has made as a requirement. I want to be able to pull this out and let them see that they do not meet the requirements to switch to an online class. Any help would be great!