[Counselors] bullying resources

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Oct 12 15:58:13 CDT 2018

Here is the link to the Lizzie Snider Bully Prevention Resources. The sign
up is free and it comes with so many resources. I have been using it with
my middle school grade levels and it has been great.

Please share this link Free Bully Prevention Video Package
<http://nobodyhasthepowertoruinyourday.org/school-sign-up/> with your
colleagues around your state and beyond, so that they, too, can easily sign
up to receive this Free Package.