[Counselors] Class B schools and history classes

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Apr 18 08:43:54 CDT 2019

We do Govt/W. Hist in 9th, OK hist/Econ in 10th, and US history in 11th.

We offer 9th Oklahoma History

             10th World History

             11th US History

             12th US Govt

9th Grade               World History/Oklahoma History

10th Grade              Human Geography/American Government

11th Grade

We have freshman take Oklahoma History semester 1/Government semester 2

We have Sophomores take Geography semester 1/World History semester 2

We have Juniors take U.S. History both semesters

We give the option for Seniors to take Economics as their extra core or just as another history.

At DCLA, we do OK History/Personal Finance in 9th grade; Government in 10th; US History in 11th; & our students have a choice in the last half credit. We offer World History, History by Film, or they can take Edgenuity.

Kay Gilchrist

Counselor

Deer Creek- Lamont Schools

Lamont, OK