[Counselors] Military policy

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Aug 21 08:27:40 CDT 2019

At the beginning of each year, I send out a form to all Junior and Senior
parents to see what information/contacts they want their child to receive.
Based on that response, I give a list to college recruiters and military
recruiters with name and address only for our students that want to be
contacted.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 8:00 AM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have an 'official policy' on what student information you are
> able to release to military recruiters? And if so, can I get a copy? We
> need it for a federal audit.  Thanks!
>
> --
> *Nicole Martens*
> *School Counselor*
> *Fairview Public Schools*

Francine Novosad, Guidance Counselor
Kremlin-Hilllsdale Public Schools
Kremlin, OK
580-874-2281 x209

confidential information, including student information protected by
federal and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and