[Counselors] FW: Concurrent Tuition for Juniors

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Feb 5 15:35:37 CST 2019

OSUIT in Okmulgee offers the discount for Juniors.

Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology in Okmulgee

Tulsa Community College does.

OPSU offers 6 credit hours free for both seniors and juniors, but they do charge a $33 per credit fee, a onetime fee of $17 per semester, and the book rental/purchase fees.

OSU-IT in Okmulgee does.

*Dawn Wallace, M.Ed.*
*School Counselor*
*Okmulgee High School*