[Counselors] Anonymous reporting apps-pros/cons

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 10 08:38:24 CST 2019

We have implemented Stop It, Social Sentinel, and Gaggle. I am only set up
with Social Sentinel, and so far we have not had any threats. I know that
Stop It and Gaggle are keeping our principals and school resource officer
pretty busy.

[image: photo]
*Amy Whitewater*
Community Manager - Project AWARE