[Counselors] FW: Military School Question

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jan 18 20:13:14 CST 2019

Check out Thunderbird Youth Academy.  I don't know that it is exactly what you are looking for, but it has military ties and he can earn credits while there.  Hope this helps!  http://thunderbird.org/about-us/

I checked with our JROTC Colonel and he said didn’t know of any public ones, but plenty of private ones and those for juvenile delinquency.

A few high schools in Oklahoma have an ROTC program.  He would have to move or transfer.  We had a student get a full ride to OU a few years ago when we had a ROTC program.