[Counselors] State Regents Job Posting

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 24 11:40:03 CST 2019

Please forgive me...I am posting a job opportunity and I have turned away several of your requests.  Rethinking the times, I will post.
On that note, there is a position at the Regents and it needs to move quickly.  I'm sending this to you first and will soon post it on our Student Preparation list serv.  Please see the posting below:

The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education is seeking to fill a Coordinator for Academic Affairs and K-12 & Technology Center Initiatives position.

The job posting for this position can be found in the following link:   https://osrhe.peopleadmin.com/postings/303

Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud."  ~ Maya Angelou