[Counselors] Spring testing 2109 PSTG

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 24 13:53:51 CST 2019

This is the response I received from the Assessments office this morning.

You will receive printed copies for Grade 3 and Grades 4-8 paper testers only.  The rest may be shared electronically or printed at your discretion.

Thank you.

I read on the Key Dates page that only paper/pencil testers will receive the paper copies of the PSTG, so 3rd grade only!  Everyone else is supposed to use the online version.