[Counselors] Special Ed testing referral packet

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Sun Jan 27 16:25:40 CST 2019

 Copy of SST Teacher Referral
<https://docs.google.com/a/preston.k12.ok.us/spreadsheets/d/1zxBopg808Fo1chkrec_kuQ0Zbb0SiciVe0GlS3DZZiI/edit?usp=drive_web>
I'm not sure if this is exactly what you need, but I created this for our
Student Success Team.
First thing I do is make a copy (learned the hard way after having to
delete and restart each time) and rename document to student name
Then, I right click and duplicate the tabs on the bottom and rename them.
(Example: JONES CONCERNS, JONES INTERVENTIONS, etc - one for each teacher
to complete)
I email each teacher (or print out for some of them who struggle with
technology - then I plug in what they marked), they complete form.
I gather any testing data for first page and check attendance.
The "Team" has access to this file and can review data before the actual
team meeting. It's prints nicely also, just tell it to "fit to page"
It has been working so far but this is the first year! My teachers are
learning to go through this process instead of walking into the Sped
Director and saying, "So and so needs to be tested."

If you can use it please feel free to make any changes!

*Cassie Jones*
*Elem/MS Counselor*
*Preston School*