[Counselors] ICAP class

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jul 18 06:35:15 CDT 2019

I and the FACS teacher/counselor. I have all seniors 1st hour. We have been
calling the class PFL with intentions to transition it to the ICAP class.
We do Foolproof PFL through the year, all college planning, essay writing,
resumes, FAFSA, CPR, all colleges visit this hour, you name it etc.

Trina Renfrow
Counselor
Red Oak School