[Counselors] Credit Recovery - Math

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Mar 15 08:18:59 CDT 2019

~There is one called "The Keystone School." We had one student to use it, but the cost was on them and it wasn't cheap.
~Moore uses Odysseyware as well.

Kristy Hernandez
Director of Student Services
Moore Public Schools
405-735-4298

~At Woodward Public School we use Odysseyware.

~Arnett School used Accelus

~We use OdysseyWare.

~We use Odysseyware for all our credit recovery middle school and high school.