[Counselors] Social Media/Internet Safety

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Mar 28 14:28:56 CDT 2019

We have SafeNet Services come out to do weekly lessons with our Freshman
students, which includes internet safety. We have also had our District
Attorney and our local Youth Services speak to our student regarding social
media/internet safety. Our Career Tech has also came out to discuss what
students post online with them.