[Counselors] Post-Secondary Opportunities

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed May 22 12:57:57 CDT 2019

If you click on the + sign, it'll open that student and show you what is
missing. We had those same issues and we noticed some 9 weeks grades were
missing. Even though semester grades were recorded it still did not give us
credit without all 4 grading periods marked.

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 8:36 AM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

>  Is anyone having trouble with their post-secondary report?  It’s not
> pulling some of my AP courses, I’ve checked it OCAS code and instructional
> level in my set-up. It shows true in some of my students with a 0 point for
>  participation. These are students with all 4/4 of the course and high
> passing scores.
>  I’ve called the state department...accountability office but no one has
> returned my call quite yet.
> --
> *Danielle Tucker, M. ED.*
> *Guidance Counselor*
> *Navajo Schools*
> *dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us <dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us> *
> *580-482-7742*
>

> *“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
> forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi*

Tina Jeffreys
K-6 Principal
K-12 Counselor
Soper Public School
(580)345-2211 phone
(580)345-2896 fax

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your
better is best. - St. Jerome