[Counselors] FW: Valedictorian

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed May 22 13:29:58 CDT 2019

We require a 27 on the ACT or a 1220 combined reading and math on the SAT on a national test date.  Students must qualify no later than the February national test date of a student's senior year.

Denise Burns,
School Counselor
Tuttle High School
300 N Cimmaron
Tuttle, OK  73089
dburns at tuttleschools.info
405.381.2396

Contact Fort Gibson.  They attach their ACT scores.

I'm from Hugo and we currently don't use the ACT score for that.

Mattie McClenny

We do not use ACT in Woodward. To be a valedictorian, students must complete 4 AP classes plus additional math or science and maintain a 4.0. Salutatorian is the same, but 3.9.
Amy Whitewater, M. Ed
Community Manager - Project AWARE
Woodward Public Schools
580-256-6063 x 3547