[Counselors] Early Graduation Policy

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Nov 14 12:10:17 CST 2019

These are the conditions that we have in place at Idabel High School for a
student to apply for acceleration or early graduation.

  ACCELERATION POLICY

 A student and his/her parent or guardian may request a meeting with IHS
administration to discuss acceleration. The following student criteria must
apply in order for a meeting to occur: • Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8. •
Must have 10 credits completed. • Must be classified as a junior.
• Must be at least 16 years old.
• Parents/Guardians must be present at acceleration meeting and approve the
idea of acceleration.
 • Student must be willing to participate in internet-based instruction.
 • Student must be willing to attend summer school.
IHS administration will make the final decision on a student’s
acceleration

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 10:09 AM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Do any schools have an early graduation policy they could forward to me?
>
> --
> Thank you,
> Connie Miller
> Principal Texhoma Schools