[Counselors] Transgender

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Sun Sep 8 12:40:49 CDT 2019

Have your district contact your school attorney is my advice. We had a
similar situation but you have to make sure you are within legal bounds.

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 12:10 PM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Subject: Transgender
>
> I'm needing help on this issue.  I need to know where to start to know
> what is legal and what is not in the instance of a student wanting to be
> called by a different set of pronouns.  Said student plans to visit with
> admin on Monday.

*Danielle Tucker, M. ED.*
*Guidance Counselor*
*Navajo Schools*
*dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us <dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us> *
*580-482-7742*

*"Laughter is an instant vacation." Milton Berle*