[Counselors] Weighted courses

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Sep 18 20:50:29 CDT 2019

We only weight AP, IB, and core Concurrent classes.

Mary Beth Lykins
Counselor: 10-12, alpha HAN - PA
Booker T. Washington High School
Office: 918.925.1019
FAX: 918.925.1001
lykinma at tulsaschools.org

We do not, we only weight AP courses.

No

We only weight the math and science that are given the title "accelerated" [replacing pre ap] or AP.
Alicia  Brierton
Counselor
Eisenhower High School
Phone: (580)355-9144 Ext. 3014
Fax: (580)585-6329
"For I know the plans I have for you...to give you a future full of hope."

Yes, other schools do give weighted credit for the higher level classes taken at the technology centers. It's a local school board decision.