[Counselors] Thank you!

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Dec 17 07:30:42 CST 2020

I just want to say thank you for all of your kind words and prayers for me during my surgery and recovery time.  I had rotator cuff surgery and repair of a torn tendon in my bicep (don’t ask me how that happened) Monday, December 7. I am doing well. I get my staples out today-Yay!
I peck on my computer with my left hand, which takes a while or I’ll use my phone and speak out the email that is why I’m a little slow at replying. I will be in a sling for 5 more weeks ☹ I have a feeling this sling and I will be fighting real soon!! I know I won’t win the battle but I’m sure I’ll keep trying!

I pray that you and your family have a peaceful and restful Christmas break.  I know it is very hard to leave work at work, but please take time for YOU during this break.  You have all worked very hard and it has been a very stressful 2020!  You know that you have to recharge so go and rest! Take time to sit and listen to what our Lord and Savior has to tell you. He wants to have a conversation with you because He loves you very much! Lean on Him, you won’t regret it! 😊😊

Thank you for ALL that YOU DO!!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours! (Yes grandbaby #4 will arrive in May, another girl 😊)

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6D3EE.469F98F0]

[Text, Words, Message, Type, Card, Font]
Lots of Love, Hugs and Prayers for You!!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office:405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

“Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.” ~Author unknown