[Counselors] NSHSS National Society of HS Scholars

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Feb 4 15:49:27 CST 2020

I always compare it to the old school "Who's Who Among American High School
Students".  I let them know that they do have programs, but the closest
programs I've ever found to our students is St. Louis, MO.  So, they are
welcome to send in their money and get the cord for graduation or
whatever.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 3:26 PM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> I have had a couple students say they were nominated to be in the NSHSS -
> National Society of High School Scholars.  There is a $75 lifetime
> membership fee.  The parents basically want to know if it legit...  I just
> what to know what others have done/or told the parents.
>
> Thank you.

Gayle DuBois, MHR, LPC
Counselor
Grove High School

--
Email Notice:

Under state and federal laws, public school email content
and addresses are
public records. Your email address and the contents of
any email sent to the
sender of this communication will be released in
response to any request for
public records, except as excluded by state and
federal laws. If you do not
want your email (content and address) to be
released as part of any public
records request do not send email to this
address, rather contact the sender by
phone or in writing. Emails sent to
and from Grove Public School's email system
will be archived in accordance
with the district's archival policy.