[Counselors] FW: Homeless Liaison

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Feb 26 15:25:33 CST 2020

Here are the links to the state ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) program page and a directory of the regional programs that provide services.  Maybe this will help, you can just do a policy that you go agree to through the local Early Settlement program if there is a dispute.
https://www.oscn.net/static/adr/default.aspx
https://www.oscn.net/static/adr/Documents/ADRSDirectory.pdf

Here is a great resource:
https://www.okcps.org/domain/129

I did all of it without submitting the documents. It gave me my certificate as complete.

You may try reaching out to Kathy Brown at Oklahoma City Schools.  She is the director of our Homeless (HOPE) department.  She may be able to help.  The main number is 587-6000 and you can ask to speak with her.

I completed the kickstand - but we did not have to upload the artifacts.  I believe you are only required to do the training part with questions.   I received my certificate.

I am the homeless liaison at Canute but you are farther ahead in Kickstart than I am! I would love to be able to help, but I have nothing to offer yet!
Sent from my iPhone