[Counselors] Course Codes

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue May 26 13:43:29 CDT 2020

We use MAS for our SIS. For Marriage and Family I had to go to LEA setup in
the state Pr ID search for 8407.  Edit this number to 8471 but leave the
description alone. For Parenting and Child Development I had to go to LEA
setup in the state Pr ID search for 8403.  Edit this number to 8470 but
leave the description alone.  This worked for me!

*This challenge will not defeat us!*

*Let these days define our compassion  *

*for one another.**AMPERDUE*

*#WELLSTONSTRONG*

*Anna Marie Perdue*

*Wellston School Counselor*

*aperdue at wellstonschools.org <aperdue at wellstonschools.org>*

405-356-2533

IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately and delete the related e-mail.