[Counselors] Questions regarding ELAPs

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Nov 18 09:53:18 CST 2020

We created a policy on school letterhead that followed the federal guidelines on the OSDE website. It was very simple and basic, mostly repeating what you read about filling out the form from WIDA.

In Moore, we use Eduskills. It creates the ELAP for us, and then we fill in the accommodations.

There is an ELAP form on the State Dept. website.  This was my first year to use one, and it was pretty easy to fill out.