[Counselors] Another Federal Programs audit question

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Nov 30 10:24:43 CST 2020

Could anyone provide me with the following help in completing our Federal Programs audit? The question is: provide "LEA written procedures for verifying number and percentage of ELs tested on ELP assessments (WIDA)."   I can easily tell you the number of EL students we have and the percentage those students make up in our total student population. I am confused by the "written procedures" request. Thank you to everyone who responded to my last question and I appreciate any feedback anyone can provide!!

Shanna Weber, Counselor
Beaver High School
"Home of the Dusters"
P.O. Box 476