[Counselors] GT Question

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Oct 28 15:21:23 CDT 2020

I’ve just been placed in a GT coordinator role as well. Any guidance and
suggestions on how your program runs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 3:18 PM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> I have just been given the role of GT coordinator for my school. What do
> some of the other schools use to identify students? Do you just use GPA,
> state test scores, etc. or do you use other types of testing to determine
> if a kid is gifted?
>

> Thanks!

Lee Ann Morris
School Guidance Counselor

Balko School
RR 1 Box 37
Balko, OK 73931
Ph: 580-646-3385
Fx: 580-646-3499

**Confidentiality**-This email (including attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary, and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.  Thank you.