[Counselors] GT Question

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Oct 28 15:48:26 CDT 2020

I am also the GT Coordinator. We use what is called a Multi- Tier Matrix. Using test scores, grades, national or state recognition, and recommendations of teachers. If a student moves to another school, he or she doesn’t automatically become apart of that school’s GT program with the Matrix. Some schools have purchased intellectual tests to use to identify GT students.

Kay Gilchrist
Deer Creek-Lamont School’s

Sent from my iPhone