[Counselors] FW: A great idea for the link to our publications- Do you have a plan for college, 8th-12th grade and Counselor Resource Book

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Sep 22 11:32:09 CDT 2020

Counselors,
This was shared by a great counselor like yourself. I just wanted to share this great idea with you.
I now have a google classroom. I have set up one for the class of 2021 and one for the class of 2022. I am able to post links to all your publications there. I think that is so much better than passing them out. I think more kids might actually use them and money is not wasted on printing. I'm really excited about it! Thanks!
Thank you ALL for EVERYTHING that you do! We appreciate you!
Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”~ Zig Ziglar

Oklahoma eighth- through 12th-grade students now have access to updated informational materials to help them plan and prepare for a college education, counselors can download or print the Counselor Resource Book or you can order more OKPromise publications. Please visit the following website for those online resources to share with your students, parents and to share on our school’s website: https://www.okhighered.org/students/publications/