[Counselors] Join us for a Google Classroom sharing, Thursday, October 22 at 10:00 am

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Sep 25 13:49:31 CDT 2020

Let’s get together, even if it’s on zoom! I am only sending this to those of you that have joined us for a counselor retreat within the past 10 years.(Can you believe I’ve been at OSRHE for 10 years?😊)
Because of the overwhelming response from what I sent out earlier, I have asked Lynn Hendren, from Jay, to share how to use Google Classroom.

Please join us for a Google Classroom zoom meeting.
When: Oct 22, 2020 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEtdO6przkvG9x2UKDHF37s94XP3yEGi7S2
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting, please add this to your calendar

Also on this day, we can talk about getting together again at a later date to share ideas or whatever would be best for you. I want to continue to keep this group connected 😊

We can share more ideas on Wednesday, October 22 such as the one below:

Here is a continuation of the great idea using OKcollegestart.
I am using the lessons that are on the OKcollegestart Pro Center.
So far I have just added the required activities along with the scavenger hunt that’s provided on the okcollegestart website pro center. I have prizes I hand out to those who do the hunt. I have also assigned what the 9 & 10 grades have to do for Weleetka along with the state requirements.  I have attached the ICAP law and the website.  The first assignment is for the student to log in and invite their parent.  We have both traditional and virtual students.  I just set up ICAP 2023 and ICAP 2024, from there I added assignments.

Have a great weekend!!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”~ Zig Ziglar