[Counselors] Online Curriculum

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Sep 29 21:25:16 CDT 2020

We don’t use it at our school but, we send students to McAlester
Alternative School and they use it there. Kellie Jones from McAlester
Public School could tell you more about it. From what I can tell our
students using it have done well.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 3:55 PM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Just curious:
>

> Does anyone use the online curriculum called Acellus?  Has your district
> considered using it as a primary curriculum for the class? (both virtual
> and at school)
>

> I would appreciate your thoughts about it.

*Veronica Miller*
*Counselor*
*Haileyville Public School*
*PO Box 29*