[Counselors] Alternative

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Dec 2 08:45:25 CST 2021

We enter our tech teachers as "Autry Center" as their first and last name
with the code 999999. Then we enter the classes they take and code them as
the tech center sends them to us. If they are taking welding for three
hours then we enter welding for three hours.

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>
12/02/21,
08:43:25 AM

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 3:47 PM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> We either put the tech teacher in our SIS along with our other teachers
> either by their name or label them "tech teacher". We assign them classes
> just like our own teachers. Then we enroll our students in their classes.
> Our tech center then sends us grades that we input. I hope that makes sense
> and helps!
>
> On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 2:46 PM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
> Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:
>
>> Hope everyone is making it ok, we are almost to Christmas Break, YAY!
>> I need some guidance. We have very few students in our alternative
>> program, a normal schedule looks like they are online at our local
>> technology center working on core curriculum material in the morning and in
>> the afternoon they are working in a technology program, such as
>> construction. How do you guys show the core curriculum side in your SIS? We
>> have a general site code for our alternative program but they are usually
>> not working on three different core classes at one time so I don't know
>> what to show on their schedule side of it, it is usually just  two
>> core classes at a time. I know this question seems very confusing but we
>> are running into roadblocks and want it to be in our SIS correctly.
>> *Danielle Tucker, M. ED.*
>> *Counselor*
>>
>> *Administrative Representative*
>> *Navajo Schools*
>> *dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us <dtucker at navajo.k12.ok.us> *
>> *580-482-7742*
>> *"Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't."*
>> *Bill Nye*

> --
> Tina Jeffreys
> K-6 Principal
> K-12 Counselor
> Soper Public School
> (580)345-2211 phone
> (580)345-2896 fax
>
> Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your
> better is best. - St. Jerome

Sharla Sharp, NBCT
Covington-Douglas Schools
School Counselor