[Counselors] Honors Program

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Dec 8 19:47:45 CST 2021

We offer a certificate of distinction if a student completes
4 English
4 Math
4 Social Studies
4 Science
2 Foreign language
2 Arts
has a 3.25GPA

We offer an Honors Diploma. Only students on the Honors Diploma are considered for valedictorian, then it comes down to GPA. We do not weigh any classes.
 Option 1 Requirements:
4 English
4 Maths
4 Social Studies