[Counselors] ACT Academy is no longer :(

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 14 09:24:27 CST 2021

We found out this week that ACT has removed ACT Academy ☹ I wanted to let you know as ACT Academy has been brought up on this discussion board in the past.
The following letter was sent out in December to users. (Yelling at your computer screen can make you feel better, but the others around may begin to wonder about you so maybe wait until you get in your car!) Don’t forget to breathe! 😊

[cid:image003.png at 01D6EA57.0D7787C0]
Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office:405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

“Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.” ~Author unknown