[Counselors] Resources for substance abuse

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jan 29 12:04:46 CST 2021

Light of Hope is a non-profit in Claremore that does assemblies and an
entire curriculum on substance abuse and addiction. We have used them for
an assembly and an 8-week curriculum in science classes. They also offer
support groups for addicts and family members. You might contact Layla
Freeman at 918 607-0062.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 8:21 AM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Seeking recommendations of a workbook or other resource to use with high
> school students and substance abuse. What have you used and would
> recommend?--
>
> Angela Livingston
>
> alivingston at chouteauwildcats.com

*"Children are not an interruption of our work; they are the purpose." *
*Dee Monroe, M.Ed.*
Verdigris Jr High Counselor Grades 7-9
918 266-6333 ext 2115