[Counselors] Question regarding Alternative Education programs

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jul 7 14:35:00 CDT 2021

I am interested in getting some input from other counselors regarding online curriculum programs that other school districts use to provide alternative education for students in crisis or for credit recovery that does not cost an arm and a leg! We are a small rural school district so we would only have a handful of students that would be eligible for alternative education.

I would greatly appreciate any input other schools could provide!