[Counselors] Summer School Grades

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jul 9 10:52:11 CDT 2021

If the class is completed by June 30th, I would put it in as 2021. If not
completed until July, I would put it in as 2022.  This would be especially
important for seniors trying to graduate in 2021, otherwise they would be a
year late in their completion.  As far as grade level, it would need to
match whatever year you choose to put it in.

*Mary Pierce, Counselor*
*Bennington Public Schools*