[Counselors] Registration is open for our Summer Institute! 40 attendees is our limit

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Mar 1 06:30:14 CST 2021

Good morning,
Our Student Preparation Summer Institute registration is now open on our website, https://okhighered.org/student-prep/.
It will be Tuesday, June 8, and Wednesday, June 9, at Shangri-La Resort on Monkey Island, https://shangrilaok.com/.  We will begin at 1:00 pm on Tuesday and end after lunch on Wednesday.
Early bird registration is $185 until April 18. Registration includes overnight lodging with meals (we make the reservation). All events will be outside under canopy or umbrellas, or on covered patio if it rains.

Our registration is limited to 40 attendees this summer. You will need a PO number to register.
If you have any questions, please contact myself by email, call or text, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>, my cell phone, 580.614.1328, or Annette, along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>.

We are so excited about seeing you at Summer Institute and returning to Shangri-La Resort.

Have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/