[Counselors] Desk Retreat March 30 - OKPromise and whatever else you want to discuss

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Mar 24 07:28:46 CDT 2021

Good morning,
We have planned our next and possibly last, depends on what you all want to do, next Tuesday, March 30 from 10:00 -11:00 am. Carol Alexander, Director, Scholarship & Grant Administration, will be joining us to talk about the end of the year process for OKPromise and to answer questions. We will also have time to discuss whatever you want to talk about. Carol will be joining us on Wednesday for the "new" counselor desk retreat and you are more than welcome to register and join us if you can't make it on Tuesday.

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYvcu2prz8uGdUq9M3RuMcKvpKqvQvKWr_0
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Once you register, I will send you a reminder Tuesday morning.

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office:405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

"Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again." ~Author unknown