[Counselors] AP fee question

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue May 18 10:45:06 CDT 2021

Elizabeth Maughan from SDE is out with a new baby girl, Michelle Singleton is the contact for AP until Elizabeth returns, contact michelle.singleton at sde.ok.gov<mailto:michelle.singleton at sde.ok.gov>
For more information, visit: http://www.ok.gov/sde/ap-exam-schedule-and-test-fee

My understanding is that you have to mark it on the dashboard in the AP Central site under each student so it shows up when you print your remittance report.  But this is my first year to do AP.

Does anyone know the email of the person we are supposed to contact with the free/reduced lunch students to get the exam fee reduction?

Melissa Poole

11th/12th Grade Counselor

Tecumseh Public Schools

Email poolem at tecumseh.k12.ok.us<mailto:poolem at tecumseh.k12.ok.us>

Phone: (405) 598-2113

Fax: (405)598-0394

NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use and the intended recipient(s) regarding the business of the Frontier Public School District, and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by federal and state law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.