[Counselors] Parchment

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Nov 9 07:38:33 CST 2021

  *   Our school converted in January of this year. It was pretty easy. Sometimes it is hard getting students to actually create their account which only takes about 5 minutes. Otherwise, the transition was smooth.

  *   We are looking at it now.  It is really easy to sign up with them.  We have not completed the process yet.  Walters High School has been using it.  You may want to reach out to them.
Heath Selcer
Principal
Geronimo High School
580-355-3801(phone)
580-357-8307(fax)
hselcer at geronimo.k12.ok.us<mailto:hselcer at geronimo.k12.ok.us>

  *   We have (Grove High School).  It was easy, it was a little more time consuming than XAP, if you were using it.  We still use both.

  *   Moore is using Parchment. It is a seamless transition, and I highly recommend it.

Kristy Hernandez, Ed.D.
Director of Student Services
Moore Public Schools-
405-735-4298

QUESTION:
Who has signed up with Parchment?  Was the transition easy?  Do you recommend it?
Misty Durrett

Warner MS/HS Counselor

mdurrett at warner.k12.ok.us<mailto:mdurrett at warner.k12.ok.us>

918-463-5172 x9233