[Counselors] Speakers - Anti-Bullying/Red Ribbon Week

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Oct 7 09:14:31 CDT 2021

Army National Guard will come talk to  schools about Bullying and Suicide. We are using our county Sheriff's department to speak during Red Ribbon Week.

We have the local sheriff department coming to talk and they are bringing McGruff the Crime Dog.

One of our School Officers is doing something with all of my elementary classes (PreK-5th) throughout the week.