[Counselors] Vaping Programs

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Oct 12 08:02:59 CDT 2021

If you have TSET program in your county, they have great resources.

*--*
*Madison Warren, M.S.C.*
*College and Career Advisor*
*Newcastle High School*
o 405-387-6333 c 405-362-7420 e mwarren at newcastle.k12.ok.us
Set a one-on-one appointment with me!
<https://calendly.com/racerscollegeandcareer/one-on-one-advising-appointment>
NHS College and Career Website
<https://sites.google.com/newcastle.k12.ok.us/racerscollegeandcareers/home>

   Follow us on Instagram!  @nhs_racers
<https://www.instagram.com/nhs_racers/>

Disclaimer:  The information contained in this e-mail message, and any
files transmitted with it, is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or forwarding of
this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail message in error, please notify the sender and delete the material
from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.