[Counselors] SEL Programs

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jan 28 10:10:57 CST 2022

We use Hope Rising for Prek-6 and Habitudes for 7th-12th

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 9:43 AM OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor
Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> We just purchased the Peaceworks curriculum from Peace Ed. One of our
> principals had used it, and we all are excited about implementing it.
>
> Lisa Souza
> Director of Counseling and State Reporting
> Santa Fe South Schools
> Oklahoma City, OK
> 405-306-4240
>

> On Jan 27, 2022, at 7:12 PM, OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion
> Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:
>

> What SEL programs are districts using for students?  All grade levels.
>

> Thanks,
>
> --
>
> *Angelia K. Wilson, M.ED*
>
> *Millwood High School*
>
> *Guidance Counselor/ NHS Sponsor*
>
> *405-478-0504 EXT. 2302*

*Christon Cummings, M.Ed*.
Chandler Public Schools
Special Education Director and Guidance Counselor
Office (405)258-1018     Cell (405)258-8135

--
This
 email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended

solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are
sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you

should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is
strictly prohibited.